VISAGE de LAYLA STORE POLICIES
- Visage de Layla realizes the hectic schedules of today’s world. Please cancel or reschedule appointments at least 24 hours in advance or the full charge will be applied
- In order to maintain the serene atmosphere of Visage de Layla, please make arrangements for separate childcare.
- There will be a $ 25.00 service charge for returned checks.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any client who disregards the above mentioned policies.
VISAGE de LAYLA RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return the unopened merchandise in its original condition for a full refund (exclusive of shipping charges) within 7 days of receiving your order. Opened packages will not be accepted for a full refund.
All returned product must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number issued by Visage de Layla. To obtain an RMA#, please call (310) 310-9640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. All items must be returned with prepaid shipping.
If you have any questions or comments about our return and exchange policy, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (310) 310-9640.
Sales tax is automatically applied to all orders shipped to California.
We accept Visa, Mastercard cards as a form of payment for your orders.
Thanks for taking a moment to visit this important area of the VISAGE DE LAYLA Web site. VISAGE DE LAYLA wants you to know exactly how we use the information you provide.
First and foremost we respect and protect the privacy of our users. VISAGE DE LAYLA will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about its customers to any third party without first receiving your written permission. VISAGE DE LAYLA shares general statistical and demographic information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. However, we talk about our users in aggregate, not as individuals.
There are cases where VISAGE DE LAYLA collects personal information such as your name or address. We do this when you register for contests/promotions or services that require registration or subscription. We use this information for internal use only. We do not sell, distribute, share, or inform any third party about any detail of this type of information. When we intend to use your personal information we tell you up front. This way you can decide whether you want to give us the information or not. For example, we may want to post the names of contest winners on our site or send you materials via e-mail or regular mail at your request. In case you change your mind or your personal information changes (such as your marital status), we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, or remove the personal data you give us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
• How do we protect the confidentiality of your Non-Public Personal Information? We have taken reasonable steps to assign passwords, encrypt sensitive data and protect our databases, servers and other information storage locations from unauthorized access. Our Partners employees are subject to written policies regarding the use and disclosure of your Non-Public Personal Information. These precautions are not an absolute guarantee of security from unauthorized access and you submit all Non-Public Personal Information at your own risk.
• How can you opt-out of receiving e-mails, mail, phone calls and/or faxes from us?
We will contact you via e-mail. Should you wish to suspend this service, you may “opt-out” on our Web site, or you may contact us at VISAGE DE LAYLA.com and we will promptly remove your contact information from the respective distribution list.
• Will this Privacy Statement change?
We periodically review our privacy practices. This Privacy Statement may be revised at any time. Notice of a revision to the Privacy Statement will be prominently displayed on our Web site.
VISAGE DE LAYLA DMCA Policy
VISAGE DE LAYLA is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). VISAGE DE LAYLA respects the legitimate rights of copyrights and trademark owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright and trademark owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide webmasters in restoring access to websites that are disabled due to mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to VISAGE DE LAYLA Designated Agent.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify VISAGE DE LAYLA of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.” To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”* State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that VISAGE DE LAYLA disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit VISAGE DE LAYLA to locate the material.”
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Sending The Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by VISAGE DE LAYLA (the “Designated Agent”.) The contact information for VISAGE DE LAYLA Designated Agent is:
Email: info @ visagedelayla.com
What We Do When We Receive A Proper DMCA Notice
VISAGE DE LAYLA will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA, which prescribed a notice and takedown procedure, subject to the webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the VISAGE DE LAYLA system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if VISAGE DE LAYLA is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. VISAGE DE LAYLA will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.
Notice to Users of VISAGE DE LAYLA Systems
Pursuant to the Terms of Service Agreement you agreed to when you were permitted to become a System User, you are required to use only lawfully-acquired creative works as website content, and your website may be disabled upon receipt of notice that infringing material is appearing there.
VISAGE DE LAYLA also respects the legitimate interests of webmasters in utilizing media content lawfully, being permitted to present a response to claims of infringement, and obtaining timely restoration of access to a website that has been disabled due to a copyright complaint. Your System Use privileges will also be suspended. You may protest a DMCA notice by submitting a Counter-notification as described below.
Writing and Submitting a Counter-notification
If access to your website is disabled due to operation of the VISAGE DE LAYLA notice and takedown procedure described above, and you believe the takedown was improper, you must submit a Counter-notification.
Writing a Counter-notification
To Write a Proper Counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- State that access to your website was disabled due to operation of the notice and takedown procedure.
- Identify the material that has been removed and designate its URL prior to removal.
- State, under penalty of perjury:
- Your name, address, and telephone number,
- That you “have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material,”
- That you “consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located.”
Sending the Counter-notification
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Counter-notification to the “Designated Agent” for VISAGE DE LAYLA, whose contact information is:
Email: info @ visagedelayla.com
VISAGE DE LAYLA may, in its discretion, use all appropriate means to terminate user access to its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is VISAGE DE LAYLA policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Policy With Regard To Non-Compliant Communications
VISAGE DE LAYLA has discretion to handle non-compliant notices in whatever manner appears to be reasonable given the circumstances presented.
Submission of Misleading Information
The submission of misleading information of any sort in a notification or counter-notification submitted to VISAGE DE LAYLA voids any claim of right made by the submitting party.