With an 8% AHA blend of glycolic, malic, and lactic acids, this lightweight serum offers moderate exfoliation. Squalane adds a whisper-thin but powerful layer of emolliency for the skin. This serum also includes the nutrients of beta-glucans, aloe vera, and vitamins A and E.
- Glycolic Acid, derived from natural sugars, is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates dull skin.
- Lactic Acid, derived from fermented vegetables, helps exfoliate, refine, and clear the skin.
- Malic Acid is derived from apples and cherries and it provides an extra exfoliating and skin-refining force in the serum.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) works as a powerful anti-oxidant that increases skin elasticity and yields younger-looking skin. It is an essential nutrient for healthy skin maintenance and repair that moisturizes dry skin and reduces excess oil.
- Vitamin E is a natural moisturizer the helps fight impurities and allows the skin to function normally. It’s an antioxidant that helps slow the aging process.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a humectant that regulates hydration levels by forming a non-occlusive layer of moisture on the skin.
- Yeast Betaglucan is an active ingredient in oats that promotes cellular turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis, while protecting and moisturizing the skin.
- pH 3.5