Older women and younger women can all benefit from these beauty tips.
Beauty Tips and Tricks
- To save money, choose nail polish, which closely matches your own skin tone. Damage to natural looking colors isn’t as apparent.
- Avoid putting on heavy makeup. It looks better when applied with a lighter touch.
- Applying a small amount of baby powder to eyelashes before mascara helps to thicken lashes.
- Don’t compare your looks to others.
- Even brown hair tones by boiling walnut leaves and rinsing your hair with it after shampooing.
- Pamper yourself for 1 hour daily.
- Reduce cracked, dry lips by applying honey on your lips before bedtime to hydrate and heal.
- Baking soda is ideal for whitening teeth.
- Wearing slippers to the pool can help to prevent foot fungus.
- Brighten your eyes by applying cotton balls soaked with cold milk for 5 minutes.
- Perfume retains its scent longer when stored in a dark, cool area.
- Exfoliating improves the performance of skin care products.
- Get a minimum of 8 hours sleep nightly.
- Use shower gel to reduce irritations when shaving.
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair, which only causes tangles.
- Lipstick stays on longer by applying a layer of translucent powder first.
These tips will surely improve looks and confidence.